Education today and of the future will be more aligned with holistic development rather than just theoretical knowledge. With these changing dynamics, curriculums have also evolved to promote intellectual, social and cultural vivacity among its learners.
CBSE envisions an education that is robust, vibrant and holistic and that cultivates excellence in all spheres of life. Through the development of a learning process and environment, CBSE Board empowers future citizens to become global leaders in the emerging knowledge society.
Over time, CBSE Board has changed to accommodate future skills and provide a sense of uniformity in its curriculum.
Besides being recognised by the Indian government, it is a good base to prepare for almost all entrance examinations in India like NEET, IIT JEE among the primary ones. While this board certainly gives a competitive advantage over the others, it also sets a strong base in language and has a teaching style and methodology which has been popular for a long time. While new-age schools offering other curriculums like IB, Others are slowly mushrooming across the Delhi-NCR region, CBSE Board and its NCERT books remain a widely preferred choice in this region as well as the rest of the country.
Some of the top CBSE Schools in Noida have produced toppers and achievers over the years in standard X and XII board examinations nationwide and are a force to be reckoned with. It’s been the same story for CBSE affiliated schools and other best CBSE schools that have a history of producing high achievers, trendsetters and stalwarts in different fields over the years. These students have gone ahead to get national and international acclaim in their chosen fields.
Very recently, the Indian government announced a scholarship for SC students for residential education in CBSE affiliated school. The SHRESTHA scholarships will be given to about 3,000 students every year. The idea behind this initiative is to boost the bigger picture of inclusive education, something that has always been a priority for this board.
Now, let’s talk about some of the advantages of CBSE Board:
- For those students whose parents or guardians are in a transferrable job, getting admission to another CBSE school in a new city is easier. The biggest advantage is that there is no change in curriculum.
- Besides emphasising co-scholastic activities, CBSE curriculum encourages students to develop strong values and set a base for their future life.
- The curriculum of entrance exams like medical engineering and others is most helpful as the examination questions emerge from the NCERT books where the curriculum is covered.
- Job-oriented skills, CBSE is a student-friendly board whose curriculum also makes room for fun learning and cognitive skills with interactive material.
- The curriculum also encourages students to participate in extracurricular and sports activities with equal elan. The idea is to be more holistic and encourage a thinking process beyond the four walls of the classroom.
Genesis Global School ranked one of the best schools in Noida, is a CBSE affiliated school that creates an environment that helps students understand their strengths and identify areas in which more time investment is required.