CBSE – Central Board of Secondary Education
Affiliation Number: 2131232 and School Code: 60550
The CBSE envisions a robust, vibrant and holistic school education that will engender excellence in every sphere of human endeavour. The Board is committed to provide quality education to promote intellectual, social and cultural vivacity among its learners. It works towards evolving a learning process and environment, which empowers the future citizens to become global leaders in the emerging knowledge society. The Board advocates Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation with an emphasis on holistic development of learners. The Board commits itself to providing a stress-free learning environment that will develop competent, confident and enterprising citizens who will promote harmony and peace by achieving excellence in learning and personal development.
At Genesis our CBSE curriculum is designed to ensure:
- To provide ample scope for physical, intellectual and social development of students.
- To uphold Constitutional values such as Socialism, Secularism, Democracy, Republican character, Justice, Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, Human dignity of Individual and the Unity and Integrity of the Nation via value-based learning activities
- To nurture Life-Skills by prescribing curricular and co-curricular activities that develop the whole student.
- To integrate innovations in pedagogy and assessment to keep pace with global trends.
- To promote inclusive education.
- To integrate environmental education across the curriculum.
- To promote the Arts.
- To facilitate acquisition of 21st Century Skills.
- To promote Co-operative learning, Collaborative Learning, Self-directed learning to give students the widest opportunities to develop themselves.
- To use authentic Assessments based on real world tasks involving meaningful application of knowledge and skills;
- To develop digital citizenship so students become responsible and literate users of technology.
- Ensure all students identify as ‘life long learners’ able to extend and develop their knowledge beyond their school career.
Download Transfer Certificates