The admission procedure for every academic year commences in the final week of September of the preceding year.
1. To apply at GGS, the applicant needs to start the procedure by filling up the Online Admission Form on the School’s website
2. To visit the school and meet the Admission Counsellor, a Parent needs to take an appointment between Monday to Friday, 9am to 2pm.
3. For Pre-Nursery, Nursery, KG and Grade 1, parents need to attach the following documents with the Online Admission Form
Once the Online Admission Form is received, an orientation meeting will be held between the parent and the Head- Pre-Primary, for which a date and time will be allotted. The following day Draw-of-lots are conducted
4. For Grade 2 to 5, parents need to submit the following documents with the Online Admission Form
Once the Online Admission Form is received, Parents’ will be then called for an interaction with the Principal of the section of the school application is received for, to understand the need of the student, for effective learning.
Note:- All orientations, interactions and written tests will be conducted on weekdays only.
5. Results are declared within 48 hours and communicated over the phone/email.
Overseas Admission Criteria
Should the candidate not be available for an interaction/entrance test, a preformatted Recommendation letter is sent directly to the current school of the candidate. Final decision is taken basis the letter received and documents submitted.
Should the Admission’s Office or Principal feel unsatisfied by either or both submissions, the School has the right to put the Application on hold, till the candidate is available for an interaction/entrance test.
Once Admission is granted, parents are required to deposit the Fees and submit the following documents.
To apply for Session 2021-22 Click here
For any detail not covered in this document please call :
Ms. Deepika Gupta
All documents need to be duly completed, signed and filled in block letters, before submission. Any incomplete documents may lead to delay in the Admission procedure and increase the risk of not gaining a seat.