The admission procedure for every academic year commences in the final week of September of the preceding year.
1. The applicant can purchase the Prospectus from the School’s website or from the Accounts Department of the school from Monday–Saturday, between 9:00am to 4:00pm. In case you wish to meet the Admission Counsellor, you may visit the school between 9:00am to 2:00pm.
2. A pre-arranged appointment needs to be taken for a Campus visit.
3. Should the applicant wish to proceed with the admission, the process to be followed is
The applicant would be required to submit the Admission Form to the Admission’s Department with the set of documents mentioned in point no.4.Once the documents are received, an orientation meeting will be held between the parent and the Head- Pre-Primary, for which a date and time will be allotted. The following day Draw-of-lots are conducted.
Note:- All orientations, interactions and written tests will be conducted on weekdays only.
4. Documents to be submitted with the Admission Form:-
5. Results are declared within 48 hours and communicated over the phone/email.
Once Admission is granted you may proceed to deposit the Fees and submit the following documents-
To apply for Session 2019-20 Click here
For any detail not covered in this document please call :
Ms. Deepika Gupta
All documents need to be duly completed, signed and filled in block letters, before submission. Any incomplete documents may lead to delay in the Admission procedure and increase the risk of not gaining a seat. Additionally, once all the details are organised, please deliver them in an L-Shaped transparent folder to the Admissions Office.