“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” -Albert Einstein
Professional Development is an integral part of school culture and we aim to be a leader in the field of Teacher Training. The Management supports the Faculty in their continuous professional and personal development by way of:-
- Organising workshops and seminars in the school, led by experts from different fields of education or by experienced colleagues.
- Sending teachers for exchange programmes to other schools in India/abroad.
- Providing subject-specific and curriculum- specific training through various online and face to face workshops provided by CIE, IB and CBSE.
- Providing space for collaborative planning through weekly meetings and INSET programmes.
- Starting the “Leadership for Learning” project with the University of Cambridge and Cambridge International Examinations, UK. It is a two year project for which only twenty schools are chosen across the World. The selected schools run the Programme to emerge as leaders in the field of Teacher Training and for making learning more effective in 21st century classrooms. During this project, University of Cambridge will provide the resources and support for Teacher Training in the school.
- Means of the ‘Digital Classroom’, and working closely with Microsoft to adopt online tools for education and integrate them with the Curriculums.
- Providing regular training for the Staff in the latest ICT tools and provides the Latest software and hardware.